THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
1) You’re sweating over making somebody else a profit when you’d really rather be doing something you love.
2) You’re looking after loved ones at home and want to get back into the flow of life.
3) You’ve started a business but it’s not making progress
Does this stuff really work?
Yes! Here’s some great real life examples.
Matt in Sydney Australia
- Matt was feeling stuck in his work. We did a one to one coaching session to get clearer on what it is he was wanting. He didn’t have the money to do a whole series of coaching so I showed him how to keep moulding that idea.Four months later he was in a job that blew his mind. It was better than he could have imagined.On LinkedIn he wrote “If you’re lucky enough to work with her, you’ll find the word “fail” is vehemently absent from Annabelle’s Drumm’s vocabulary. She won’t even say it! This career/life coach is a powerful force of real world positivity… What a fantastic opportunity it is to work with such an empathetic and intelligent person to define a goal-based strategy in my life. Thank you Annabelle.”
Kelly in Texas USA
- Kelly considered himself an average looking Actor with not a lot of star potential. When I first spoke to him he seemed pretty down and lacking in confidence.Being the USA we did his coaching via Skype video. During the session the dream came out of one day being in a major Acting role. I’d never seen him act but we continued our work on making that dream role feel more real.Six months later he was crowing about landing his first big time role in a major television production. He said the process I had started was what made it happen.
Scott in Sydney Australia
- Scott was an IT technician and had been out of work for over 4 years and was averaging about 100 job interviews each year. In desperation his wife came to me and asked if I could help. Again, a limited budget running the household on one slim income meant he couldn’t do the complete coaching series but we got together and worked on opening his mind to the possibilities.An incredible one month later he was into a contract with great money pouring in. His wife told me one month after that, he was offered a full time role he completely adores.
Francine in Sydney Australia
- Francine was stuck in an executive role she no longer had enthusiasm for. She’d been looking for a new job for a while and felt despondent about ever finding that dream job. We got together and as I questioned her I could see she really didn’t know what she wanted.We worked a clearer image of the job even though it didn’t have a job title.Within 2 months, the perfect job was offered to her. She said she didn’t even go searching for it. She was personally recommended and once she started the job, she realised is was better than she’d ever imagined. It took her into a completely different industry. One she’d not thought of before.
John in Sydney Australia
- Back in July Annabelle met with a Teacher from a Technical Institute. Over a coffee conversation his vision of how many people he could teach expanded dramatically and he started to work with Annabelle on the idea of a TV series for local and international niche networks. Here we are, in September, a mere 2 months later and he is in negotiation with a production company on making his DREAM a REALITY.
The list of success stories goes on.
Do you want to be on that list?
Come join the Dream Job Startup!
What are you going to learn?
I’m going to show you
- the deeper meaning behind what you’re searching for,
- how to get over your fears,
- I’ll support you in making that big shift in yourself
- and keeping it moving in the right direction.
How is the Course laid out?
We have 8 days of the recorded tele seminar. Over the 8 days we’ll be doing
- 3 intensive coaching sessions (approx 90 minutes including Q&A for you to join in) on tried and tested tools for success.
- PLUS there will be a shorter daily morning focus call (approx 15 minutes) you can use to get on track for the day. Use this when you first wake in the morning.
You have no idea how powerful you are going to feel. Once you’re clear on what to do you’ll
- feel confident in stepping out,
- feeling good about yourself
- and inspired to take the next step.
What are you waiting for? There’s not a moment to lose.