This is the best book you’ll ever read if
1) You’re a new Actor, Model or Musician wanting to work with an Agent or
2) You’re already working with an Agent and finding they’re not meeting your expectations.
You love to perform or to model and you feel you’re ready to start getting paid jobs.
Where do you start?
You find there’s a whole bunch of Agents out there and none of them seem to be interested in what you do.
How do you get around this?
Annabelle Drumm worked as a Professional Performer in a wide variety of areas of Entertainment and Advertising for 9 years. After that she co-founded a Company that represented Artists in 7 cities over 2 countries for 15 years. So she knows a lot about the relationship between the Artist/Model and the Agent. She wants to help you understand that better so you can find the best Agent for you.
Learn from this book
- What you can expect an Agent to do for you
- How to find the most suitable Agent
- How to be your most impressive self when you approach them for maximum impact
- What to ask them in the interview
- Watch out! How to spot the Con-man Agent
- Reviewing the contract before signing
- How to escape if you’re not happy
This book is due to be released beginning of 2014. If you’re interested in getting notification about the launch date, fill in this form below. It will add you to the Making It In Showbiz list where you can hear about and get discounts on products and courses Kitegirl has to offer specifically for your Show Business or Modeling career.
The list you are joining is specifically to let you know about products and courses
useful in advancing your Performing or Modeling career. Your email will not be shared with
anyone beyond the Kitegirl family and you can unsubscribe at any time.